Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WPPI Convention

I had the most amazing time yesterday at this year's WPPI convention in Vegas. It was fun to catch up with my mentor, my idol and my friend Gene Higa. He was our wedding photographer back in the days and is now "One of the Top 10 Photographers." He's definitely my inspiration not just because of his work but also because he is such an amazing person. Let's just say the world is a better place because of people like him. Here's a snapshot of him speaking for one of his many sponsors (taken with my little cell phone camera). I also spent some time with some amazing upcoming photographers, like Ryan Jones and Danica Larsen. These folks are incredibly passionate and came from all over to gather for this annual event. I am totally rejuvenated and brought back some fresh ideas that will add value to my services for my clients.


No comments: