Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wedding Faire - Santa Convention Center | Booth 507

What an amazing first time experience for me at this weekend's wedding faire at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I was busy all week planning and prepping for this big two day event. I met so many cool couples this weekend who were excited to get married this year. I didn't really know what to expect but had some very fun 'neighbors' including Gunther's Catering & A Piece of Cake. Let me just say I ate very well all weekend.

The backdrop was something I built two days before the faire. My buddy Peter came through and helped me out with the setup. My wife wasn't as thrilled as I lugged all our furniture from our living room. To top it off, Bloomster's was kind enough to provide a beautiful floral arrangement and a bouquet for my booth. It attracted some major attention and I couldn't thank the owner Kren enough for delivering it himself. That's the kind of service Bloomster's is known for! Now it's time to get back into the studio and start contacting the folks who left their information with me to see how I can help them document their special day.


1 comment:

Kati Decker said...

Hey this looks great! The booth looks so fantastic, where did you get the images printed? And how well did it work out for you? I'm super curious to see how the faires work out. Hope all's well