Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Exciting New Business Name for 2010

2010 will be the year I change my business name from Accolade Photography to Tom Vo Photography. In the days to follow, I'll be making the edits to my new website and some minor changes to this blog site. I apologize ahead of time for any weird things that might be happening as you visit our sites. Please don't hesitate to email me with any suggestions you might have about the flow of the website or even grammatical errors. The goal was to keep the site clean and simple with a modern, contemporary look. Thank you again for everyone's support. I really couldn't do it without you. Here's a peek at the opening screen for my new website & logo. I like the blue/grey combo in the middle but the brown tones won in the end. Let me know your thoughts. Cheers! ~Tom



No comments: