Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amy & Mike's Wedding | Willow Heights Mansion | 9.12.09

We had such a fantastic & emotional day at Willow Heights. Everyone was in good spirits and the weather was just spectacular! Well I take that back, the best man had food poisoning so he was not in a happy place but was a trooper about it all. I love all the details Amy (& Mike..hehe) put into their wedding. I LOVE details in my photos and had fun running around making sure I captured every last one. Congrats to Amy & Mike!! You guys are the sweetest couple ever and I appreciate you allowing me the honor to be there with you on your wedding day. :)

Wedding Vendor Information:
Location - Willow Heights Mansion (Contact: Geraldine)
Offician - Rev. Anne Welker
Entertainment - DJ Ross Hartman
Cake - Jen's Cake



No comments: